Hey, I got tagged by Jeanne for a meme about 6 weird things about me. I do, in fact, consider myself a bit odd so I guess this is perfect for my first meme. :)
1. I love making chocolate chip cookies, but would much rather eat the dough raw than the baked cookies. And I love brownies both raw and cooked, but only if they're fudgy.
2. I have been pregnant with or breastfeeding a baby for all but 7 months of the last 8 1/2 years, but who's counting?
3. I love being surrounded by books. I keep lists everywhere of books that I've read about that sound interesting and that I might someday like to try. I read an account of one pioneering couple that sold their furniture when they moved out west but shipped over 1000 books to their new home. I can so relate. Besides the books and a few magazines that made their way into our luggage, 6 boxes of books were shipped (still waiting on 3 of them) and I want more. (I've got a 3 page wish list at Amazon!) I would have to live to be at least 100 to get all of the books I want to read read and all of the quilts I want to do done.
4. I'm a vivid dreamer and pretty good at lucid dreams. In case you don't know what lucid dreams are, they are the kind where you know you're dreaming and can control the events in your dreams. Many of my dreams are of either the fantasy/sci fi variety or action/adventure where I get to beat up really big guys. It's quite fun!
5. I tend to have a running dialogue in my head where I'm thinking about what I'd like to write or what I'd REALLY like to tell some people but I rarely ever do either. I'd love to write stories but never manage to get much done on paper.
6. I'm a very physical mom. In other words, I am a human jungle gym. ;) I toss my kids over my shoulder like their superman, help them do all kinds of flips and swing them around upside down, at least until they get to tall or too heavy. (I have big kids.) I remember my dad doing similar stuff with us when we were kids, so I guess I'm just carrying on the legacy. And in case anyone is wondering, from about 9 or 10 months on, kids LOVE hanging upside down and swinging.
Now, I'm supposed to tag 6 more people but I don't know how many of those that read my blog have blogs of their own, so I'll tag Patty, Tonya and Sandy and whoever else what's to join in and has their own blog, feel free to join in the fun. Just leave me a comment so I can go peek at your meme's.