Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Better Home Challenge list

Heather at Needles and Pens decided to go off on a tangent with Judy's UFO challenge idea and apply it to her home. There are plenty of projects that I need to get to around here so I'll jump right in to this one as well. I'll use this list as a project list and as deep cleaning list.

1. Laundry room
2. Pantry closet
3. Coat closet
4. Boys' toy cabinet
5. Kitchen cabinets
6. Stash closets
7. Front porch
8. Pantry closet (This gets messy often so it deserves two spots.)
9. Bookshelves
10. Basement/Family Room
11. Boys' Room
12. Kids' bathroom

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's great! I'm so glad you're joining in. The number for January is #11, and you can link up here:
http://www.needles-and-pens.blogspot.com/2012/01/better-home-challenge-january-project.html

Hopefully we can get a few more to join us and get lots of encouragement along the way. I can't believe how much it's already helping me to get in gear! :o)

Leslie said...

Looks like a great list too! glad to have you playing along so we can push, I mean motivate one another!