Saturday, December 14, 2013

Winners!

First, I just want to say thank you to everyone who entered. I loved reading all of the replies. I was reminded of some shows that I had missed and given a heads up on some to check out. (A few of you said you don't have satellite or cable, me either. Everything I watch is floating somewhere out there is cyber space with the exception of a few library picks.)

Now on to the winners...

First pick was #67
Lisa Marie -
I like some of the newer shows on USA Network -- Covert Affairs, White Collar, etc.


Second pick was #159
Jane -
Criminal Minds, Castle, Downton Abbey, and Game of Thrones. Thanks for the give-away.


Thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog. I wish I could have given everyone a fabric bundle. But it's was so much fun, I'm sure I'll be doing this again.

No comments: