Monday, September 20, 2010

Design Wall Monday


Does this look familiar? I'm still working on it. I was really hoping to finish it last week but life had other ideas. Much of last week was spent on-line shopping/price comparing for books to use in our homeschooling this year. DH decided he wanted to do the math, chemistry and physics covering a broad range of abilities, which meant I had to hunt down resources for those levels. (middle school through college, although we already have the college level textbooks) Then there was the actual homeschooling added to the routine and having two big outings/activities for the kids this week. The week just flew by and I only got to do a tiny bit of quilting and zero organizing.

Ah well, I'll just have to try again this week. I hope everyone else had more luck getting in sewing time. You can check out other design walls at Judy's blog.

1 comment:

Brittainy Barnes said...

Sounds like a busy week!

I found you from Design wall Monday :) hope this week goes smooth!