Monday, August 23, 2010

Design Wall Monday time again




Well, I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted to this week. It's hard to get much quilting time in when you're baking half the day and spending some four hours out each night.

I'm still cutting out the background pieces for dh's quilt. Late on this one since it was supposed to be for his birthday. I have to put borders on the baby quilt. I've got to hurry with that since the baby is due in two weeks and I really want to give it to the mom before hand.

I hope everyone had a more productive week that I did. (Does it count that I made about 30 dozen cookies, 9 dozen brownies and several loaves of zucchini or banana bread this week?)

Go check out the other design walls at Judy's blog.


Two of the many reasons I didn't get much done on the quilting front this week.

4 comments:

Diana said...

You have been very busy! Of course it counts you have been baking and cooking up a storm. Your children are beautiful!

Nina Marie said...

Very cute distractions (grin)!!

The Twilight Quilters Coven said...

Of course it counts!

I love banana bread by the way....

Vicki H. said...

Yep all of the LIFE that happens in between quilting is what it is all about. Love your quilt.