Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Really Good Fabric Sale

If you are anything like me, you like a good sale. :) A good sale on fabric is even better. Fabric.com is having a Crazy Cotton Print Sale with tons of fabric loveliness for between 2.49 to 4.19 per yard with most of them either 2.49 or 3.99. I have absolutely no connection with Fabric.com. This is the first time I've ever ordered from them because these were such good prices and a really great selection. I spent more than I should have especially since I just spent about $70 at the sewing expo at the beginning of the month. Oh well. I'll just have to watch the other spending for the rest of the month. With my littlest guy getting older, I have a feeling I might actually have a bit more time to use some of these yummy fabrics soon.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: