Friday, March 30, 2007

Hello to all who pop in

I'm sure you've noticed the little map on the sidebar with red dots on it. I decided to put it on here a couple of months ago because I was beginning to believe that only one or two people were reading my blog and I was considering just shutting down. Boy was I surprised to see little dots popping up all over. Since I don't get many comments, without that map I'd never know you dropped by.

So, "Hello" to whoever you are from Australia, Canada, France, Germany, England, Denmark, the Slovak Republic, the US and wherever else you might hail from. Thanks for dropping in.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hi Shellie, so happy for your good news, which i suspected right away : )
I am with you on the no comment thing, without my stat counter I would think NO one read my blog. I am so jealous of the blogs with lots of comments.
Now that Melanie is all moved into her house, things will be a bit quieter and I should be able to read other blogs more regularly and comment !