Saturday, September 16, 2006

Happy Dance!

That's right! I'm doin' a little happy dance here. Yesterday was full of good news. We found out that, thanks to some friends in the states, we now have a nice townhouse to rent near a big park and close to shopping and we have a van waiting for us. Not only that, but DH's brother came back from India for a suprise visit to spend a few more days with him before we head back. The kids all wanted to see him again but we didn't think he'd be back since he was just here in April. And I got a wee bit of shopping done last night and am hoping to finish it this morning. Wish me luck. This will be my last post before we head back since I still have a bit more packing to do as well as lots of purging. I've gotten rid of about 8 lbs. of stash since I'm working under my present rule of "If a lb. of stuff goes in, then a lb. of stuff must come out." It works for helping me decide what I really want to keep.

I'll post again as soon as I can once we're back in VA.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Have a safe journey! I'll be looking forward to a report that you're all settled and fine!
Hugs ~ Jeanne

Patty said...

What a blessing ! Have a safe trip and anxious to hear how it feels to be all settled in your new home.